AIM
tapion12

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

i love you guys

Ok i rated the sound 9 even though it was obviously crap because i know you did it on purpose violence was 8 because seeing penises kill people is pretty damn violent humor was 10 because it was fucking great and your overall was 9 seeing as that seemed fair. I really liked this it made me literally "lol" not like heh that was kind of funny lets type lol it was me literally having to hold my sides to stop laughing Great job on showing the truth and i hope i can see more stuff like this in the future. oh by the way congrats on front page. Keep up the good work.oh one more thing No it isnt what i want.

Miss Horror Fest 2006 Miss Horror Fest 2006

Oook

that was odd good job by the way

Halo: Importnt Plot Twist Halo: Importnt Plot Twist

xD

ok not really that good a flash but i voted 5 because seeing eggman randomly explode made me laugh so hard

ninja24 responds:

YES! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2

xD grossly fun and hilarious

to Mayhem14 you are a fucking idiot its not stolen other people stole it from him the two first places it shows up on are here and crazy monkey games other people like and decide for some reason unknown to me put it on their sites. So if you want to ruin someones reputation by saying things are stolen thats your business but get the facts straight asshole.

to weasel: good flash some idiots just don't know what they are talking about so fuck him great job xD

AssTroys AssTroys

this is weirdly humorous

nice way to make a really old game seem fun again but the music annoyed the crap outta me xD well good job and hope to see more

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

pretty damn good

pay no attention to the review above that guy is an asshole obviously great job keep up the good work